TCH was born from a hobby. A craft I learned when I was 10, and then picked up again in my mid-20s. I literally wanted to make ONE slouch hat…for myself…that’s it.
I quickly realized (ten hats or so later) I had a fun new addiction! After countless hours of crocheting and learning, and with the guidance and help of my mom, we started doing craft shows.
Doing countless shows year after year, and getting to watch customers try on my styles in person, I was able to see the confidence that manifested when they tried on something they loved. Seeing my pieces move people to treat themselves, and buy gifts for loved ones, truly lights me up and has influenced my main motivation:
My goal with Tillys Cozy Hooks, is to create accessories that help you feel comfortable and confident. I believe when we wear pieces that express ourselves, that positive energy inspires others to feel free to do the same.
Meet the Maker
I'm Angela (she/her) the owner/creator of Tillys Cozy Hooks. Currently, I am the sole artisan behind all of our products.
Random Facts about me:
- I am proudly half Filipina, half Canadian
- I am married to one super cool human who helps me be my best self every day
- I strongly believe in lifting up and empowering women and femme presenting people around the world. My hope is that creating products to help you feel confident, will have a ripple effect in our communities.
- On a Friday night you will find me with a cozy blanket, candles lit, crocheting, and binging TV with my partner and fur babies.
- My business name was inspired by my late pup, Tilly, and her unwavering commitment to staying warm and cozy.
After an exciting move from the Alberta prairies, We are proudly located in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada on Vancouver Island.